Bid in few steps on haemmerle.de
To be able to participate in our online auction, you must register once with us. Click here to register.
Your information will only be used internally and will not be shared with third parties.
Registration on haemmerle.de is free. Costs are incurred only upon award of the contract.
1. Enter e-mail address and password
- Click on LOGIN at the top of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address and choose your personal, secure password.
- Finally click on REGISTER.
Tip: Activate our newsletter right now so that we can inform you once a month about current auctions.
2. Confirm email address
- Switch to your e-mail program or log in to your e-mail provider online.
- Click on the confirmation link in our e-mail for verification.
- You will be redirected to our website to continue with the registration process.
Some e-mail programs prevent you from clicking on the link, in which case just copy the full link and paste it into the address bar of your browser. The activation link always starts with http: // and ends with your e-mail address.
3. Complete your profile information
Finally, fill in your bidder profile completely.
- The default activation code and your e-mail address, please leave unchanged.
- First, select whether you wish to bid for private or commercial.
- Provide your full address and contact details, any invoices will be issued to this address.
- Please also deposit your valid VAT ID number. if you register for business.
4. Activate your account
5. Place bids.
Before bidding, please read through the given notes, conditions and dates for the respective auction exactly.
- Pay attention to the location of the respective auction / position.
- When placing your bids, think of additional costs such as premium and VAT.
- Calculate any costs incurred for collection and disassembly.
- You yourself are responsible for the collection and any disassembly.
- Note the advertised dates. Positions can only be issued or viewed on these dates.
- No warranty. No guarantee. They buy as it stands and lies.
Do you have further questions about the registration process on haemmerle.de? Contact us by e-mail or call us.